I'm in love with cleansing oils.. I feel that they do better at removing makeup compared to cleansing milk..
• Specially-formulated to provide optimum cleansing performance on both dry and wet skin.
• Effectively dissolves and removes long lasting makeup, even waterproof mascara.
• Protective nozzle cap for easy travelling and no cotton pad required.
• Does not clog pores, and gentle and mild on skin.
• Refreshing fragrance.
Foxy Frangipani Says:
Scent: Fruity.. like Fanta Grape?
Texture: A wee bit runnier than Neutrogena Cleansing Oil
Nett Wt: 150ml
Price: Got it on sale around RM18
- It doesn't sting my eyes
- Removes most makeup, except very stubborn waterproof mascara.
- Doesn't leave an oily film after rinsing, but as a habit, I always follow with a foam wash.
- No breakouts :)
- Comes with a pump so I control the amount without spills.
- This bottle lasted me a couple of months, evening only use.