There were many other makeup items - tons of mascaras, lipsticks, eye shadows, liners but I skipped.
First off, the packaging is not bad (ok I was "a little" attracted to the packaging)
Another 2 mascaras I own! How many already now..?
Rimmel Glam Eyes (NP$32.) & Extra Super Lash with curved brush (NP$27.90).
Oui... now I have another brown mascara.
Each is $23 after discount.
And, Elianto nail polish in Silky Brown is selling for only $1.
Only from 27th Nov - 10th Dec. Coming up next is Twilight Zone..
I usually need 2 coats to get a nice shiny nails.
Lets see if I can take some pics..
I tell you, they are evil and have minds of their own!
They know I have a Service Award dinner tomorrow, and voila, they pop up on my chin - meet Mr Pimple!
Dang, I ran out of tumeric powder for a quick detox mask...
So my next best option - Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask.
I don't use this often because:
- It not easily available in Malaysia (boo)
- I got a small tube of 56g for $19 (USD5.40)! Holy.. that is a rip off! Walgreens sometimes has BOGO at USD3 for 226g!
I love it because:
- It really helps to clear off those nasties quick
- It doesn't leave me red patches, nor stings
- My nose don't hate it, minty like chewing gum :)
- It doesn't harden much when it dries.
- The cooling feeling stays.. mmm soothing...
- Spreads easily, soft texture but not runny
- I wish I can say because its cheap (it really is in the US) but... :(
Anyway, I'm hoping the red pop would pack and go by the time I wake up tomorrow.
Maybe I'll pat on some "bedak sejuk" on it.. nyehahahahah