Busy times ahead as I am finishing a couple of products at the same time, meaning blogging homework! :P
Before I go into the usual details, "I-really-love-this-cleanser!!! Love love love!" There, I said it.. lol.
Hada Labo Says:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Potassium Myristoyl Glutamate, PEG-20M, Lauramidopropyl Betaine, Stearic Acid, Lauramide DEA, Glycolic Acid, Lauric Acid, Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Potassium Hydroxide, Methylparabean, Salicylic Acid, Betaine / Sodium PCA / Sorbitol Proline / Glycine / Glutamic Acid / Alanine / Lysine / Arginine / Threonine / Proline / Methylpar
Foxy Frangipani Says:
Scent: Not scented, but I think it smells like egg white?
Texture: Thick mousse
Nett Wt: 130g
Made in: China
Note: Remember to use sunscreen.
Price: RM31.90 (they do go on sale often)
Suds up well, not much of a lather though. I'm pretty fine with this.. less lather means less SLS in it (wait.. I don't think I see SLS in the ingredients, yes?) ;)
- It doesn't leave my skin feeling filmsy / tight (unless I overcleansed).
- I use this only in the evening. For a better cleansing, I use a facial brush to gently cleanse the pores. Skin feels incredibly smooth after that.
- A thorough cleanse only requires a small pea-size.
- No, after using one tube my pores did not completely disappear (just looks more even) nor I suddenly look like a supermodel hahhaa.
- I find that my moisturizer sinks in better, and BB Cream / foundation looks so much better.
- Will definitely re-purchase