AMPM Skin Ecological Indoor Defense Cream  

Posted by: Foxy Frangipani in , ,



Together with the Skin Ecological Complex, I bought these on BOGO too. But I don't remember how much. I've used up both (all 4) by now, and time to get rid of the bottles and tubes. Spring cleaning- yet again!

These IDC come in a toothpaste like tube, each 30g.
It is slightly yellow in color, and feels like thick yogurt. When applied after the SEC, it absorbed almost immediately and skin felt matte. It is softly scented, I don't find it annoying my nose at all.

I find this having a great oil control function - because when paired with SEC - my skin was constantly in great condition. No mid day oiliness, end of day fatigue, signs of exhaustion. Just nice and matte. :D

This is also the reason why I've been complaining of the lack of a suitable day cream, after this one finished. (but I might have found a near replacement hehe). 

Definitely looking to repurchase this soon.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, December 11, 2013 and is filed under , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment