Freebie: Airellis Moisture Power Serum  

Posted by: Foxy Frangipani in


Moisture Power Serum


Description
A concentrated active gel with intensive delivery to supplement your daily moisturizer, Airellis Moisture Power Serum is designed to hydrate skin prone to superficial wrinkles.


It is a super-saturated hydration to revitalize parched skin.
A unique blend of moisturizing and revitalizing agents helps to increase skin moisture and reduce trans-epidermal water loss.


Sodium carboxymethyl betaglucan protects skin against UVA, improves firmness and skin texture.


Directions of use
Apply am & pm after cleansing. Smooth over face and throat after application of Airellis Hydra Fluid.


Skin Type / Condition
~Combination Skin Dry
~Dehydrated Skin
~Premature Aging

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Foxy Says:
I redeeemed this serum from Vouch Magazine cut out coupon. Airellis relocated their outlet to Queensbay area so I guess this their opening special.

Been using it for a couple of weeks, and I find that this works pretty well.
My long hours at the office gave me some faint lines around my mouth area, a sign of dehydration! Arghh.

The serum spreads easily, so I only need about 1-2 pumps each time.
I prefer to pat it on, and doing this means no stickiness, another plus point.

Color: Clear gel, semi-runny
Content: 30ml
Scent: Unscented, my nose is happy!
Price: Err, I got it free, but if I remember well I think it is RM168 (or is it RM68?!)

After about a month of using, I find that my skin is less dehydrated (again depending on the hours of sleep): - I only use this once a day.
The fine lines are still around, but getting less obvious.

I'm not too sure if I'll re-purchase this, as I'd like to try some others first :)

This entry was posted on Monday, May 03, 2010 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

super jeles! i wanna try it too'!!!!!!

Post a Comment