Hmmm what a weird name.. reconstruct what? I don't usually mask on Mondays (always home dead tired) but, today I needed a nap before waking up shortly to book my Zero Fare flight to Bangkok! :))
Suitable for all skin type, especially for aging skin.
Ingredients: E.G.F, collagen, silk protein, Bolivian uric acid, aloe extract, seaweed extract, green tea extract, lavender extract
What it does:
~ Regenerates skin and improves/prevents wrinkles
~ Tightening and hydrating effects
~ Improves skin elasticity
~ Lighten scar
~ Restores & reconstructs skin structure
- The mask sheet is a lil too big for my face, hehe. No biggie.
- Don't know about improving wrinkles: I used it once and I don't have wrinkles.. But it is very hydrating. My skin plumps up nicely, stays hydrated after about an hour or so.
- It smells abit funny to me.. sourish, like vinegar? No its not expired, expiry is 2012. It is tolerable though.
- It came with a thickish plastic sheet which I find very useful in creating a lil heat, hence the mask stayed moist for quite some time. I had it on for about 40 mins.
- The essence is quite slippery.
- It has brightening effect. I find my skin less dull after use.
I don't remember who I bought this from.. but I spent about RM2.40 for this one. I might repurchase, I wish it didn't smell like vinegar though hehehhe.