Hokkaido Lover - E.G.F Reconstruct Mask  

Posted by: Foxy Frangipani in ,

Hmmm what a weird name.. reconstruct what? I don't usually mask on Mondays (always home dead tired) but, today I needed a nap before waking up shortly to book my Zero Fare flight to Bangkok! :))


Hokkaido Lover says:
Suitable for all skin type, especially for aging skin.

Ingredients: E.G.F, collagen, silk protein, Bolivian uric acid, aloe extract, seaweed extract, green tea extract, lavender extract

What it does:
~ Regenerates skin and improves/prevents wrinkles 
~ Tightening and hydrating effects 
~ Improves skin elasticity
~ Lighten scar
~ Restores & reconstructs skin structure

Foxy Says:
- The mask sheet is a lil too big for my face, hehe. No biggie.
- Don't know about improving wrinkles: I used it once and I don't have wrinkles.. But it is very hydrating. My skin plumps up nicely, stays hydrated after about an hour or so.

- It smells abit funny to me.. sourish, like vinegar? No its not expired, expiry is 2012. It is tolerable though.
- It came with a thickish plastic sheet which I find very useful in creating a lil heat, hence the mask stayed moist for quite some time. I had it on for about 40 mins.

- The essence is quite slippery.
- It has brightening effect. I find my skin less dull after use.

I don't remember who I bought this from.. but I spent about RM2.40 for this one. I might repurchase, I wish it didn't smell like vinegar though hehehhe.

This entry was posted on Monday, May 17, 2010 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

Eeeek, smells like vinegar!? =[

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment