Crabtree & Evelyn Sonoma Valley Hand Therapy  

Posted by: Foxy Frangipani in ,



Crabtree Evelyn Says:
Specially formulated with natural shea butter to soothe and help protect hands.


Foxy Frangipani Says:
Nett Wt: 100ml
Scent: Beautiful, soft scent (hmmm bunch of flowers)
Texture: Cream
Price: RM55 (not sure if the price has increased)


This is one of the hand cream in my favourite list. I love love love the smell, so comfy, soft, like staying in a cosy home kind of feeling. :D
I have this by my bedside, and is a staple each night before I sleep.


Slather on very well, absorbs quickly and soft hands are mine.
It is non sticky and will not stain keypads. I have another one tube at work.
Am not too sure if Crabtree Evelyn still has this, my last couple of visit; I don't think I notice this. Don't go EOL please!


I don't quite fancy the screw cap.. Maybe I'm clumsy. Sometimes I find it a hassle screwing it back or it will just drop off :P


Price wise, probably a little on the pricey side. But one application lasts a couple of washes.. so I didn't have to re-apply very often. Except that I do, cause I really like the smell.... :)

This entry was posted on Saturday, September 03, 2011 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

Oooh this looks good. I have the lavender one which was actually a freebie, but it smelt a lot like baby powder..

Post a Comment