Uhmm.. well maybe it is not a discovery for many of you out there :)
I have not been visiting the drugstores for some time now; nor have I been around checking out new beauty products.
But I found these at Tesco today; and gee, they look pretty interesting to me:
~ Baby Lips SPF 20 Lip Balm
Why You'll Love It
Say goodbye to basic lip balm and rediscover the lips you were born to have!
- Lips are instantly moisturised for up to 8 hours.
- Contains active care ingredients, such as shea butter and centella.
- Vitamin Complex delivering powerful anti-oxidants.
- SPF 20 for protection against harmful UV rays.
- After 4 weeks lips are deeply repaired, completely reborn. Guaranteed.
For Best Results
Apply lip balm daily to deliver moisturised, soft and comfortable lips. A great base for your favourite Maybelline gloss or lipstick.
Available in four tempting flavours:
I got the Anti-Oxidant Berry for RM10.90
~ Maybelline Lip Smooth Color Bloom Lip Balm
Why You’ll Love It
- Now lips bloom with true-to-you color!
- Hydrating white balm transforms on lips to give a color that is uniquely yours!
- COLOR BLOOMING TECHNOLOGY with tone-revealing pigments reacts with the unique chemistry of your lips to give them a healthy flush of color.
- JOJOBA AND PRO-VITAMIN E FORMULA continuously conditions and hydrates while protecting with SPF 16.
- Available in 2 shades
Both of them are with SPF, so I guess I'll just have to wait to try them tomorrow :)