Kiehl's Acai Damage Correcting Moisturizer  

Posted by: Foxy Frangipani in ,


Kiehl's Says:
An antioxidant-enriched, non-greasy, organic moisturizer
  • Skin is visibly renewed, smoother, and more even-toned
  • Ecocert Organic Certified with 100% Natural Origin Ingredients
  • Paraben- and Silicone-free
  • Dermatologist tested for gentleness and suitable for sensitive skin

Foxy Frangipani Says:
As I only had 1 of this, I used this on my second trip to KL with the serum. This texture is much thicker, and lighter in colour. But the scent is similar to the serum.

Upon application I feel an immediate suppleness on skin. Together with the citrusy scent it felt relaxing. However with continuous use I find it a little too rich for my skin; and I need to blot more. Couldn't really fault this moisturizer but I wasn't in love with it. 

I don't think I will be purchasing this - I'm currently finishing one by Pangea and I think I found The One? ;)

This entry was posted on Monday, October 21, 2013 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment