Kiehl's Acai Damage Repairing Serum  

Posted by: Foxy Frangipani in ,


Kiehl's Says:
An organic serum that repairs skin’s tone, texture, and elasticity

  • Ecocert Organic Certified with 100% Natural Origin Ingredients
  • Paraben- and Silicone-free
  • Dermatologist tested for gentleness and suitable for sensitive skin

Foxy Frangipani Says:
Kiehl's gives the most generous samples ever! 5ml of this Acai Serum lasted me about 5-7 uses :)

Now next to the Midnight Recovery Concentrate, this is my favourite item from Kiehl's. I'll tell you why..

With most samples, I tend to save them for holidays use. So I packed this with me during two of my trips to KL recently. First was for a friend's wedding. It was quite a mad rush trip and earlier with some very very late nights; then there was meeting up with relatives and shopping mad before the wedding dinner. So my skin was kinda dull.. from the lack of sleep.

I used this without expecting anything in specific (also my skin dislike the air conditioning). The texture is quite runny, and brown in colour. I love the citrusy scent but had a hard time exacting the smell. It spreads and absorb easily and fits my requirement when it didn't leave me a tacky feel.

But boy.. the next morning I woke up to really good looking skin. Of course I couldn't believe my eyes so I asked The Husband to verify lol. Just one application and I see supple well rested skin. Whoa, but after the sachet I told myself to calm down.. maybe I was a little OTT.

Then the next trip - I fell sick with food poisoning. I spent the night throwing up with no sleep. But even when I was sick, I still care about my skincare. Again I was so pleased when the sun rose and I can see myself clearly.. I didn't have to look haggard going to the doctor lol. Skin looks healthy, just the stomach sick then.

The only thing that holds me back from rushing to the store and buying a full bottle? I have too many serums at the moment :( Also my MRC are coming to an end (after lasting so long!) I sure look forward to purchasing the serum soon. Airport - travel exclusive size please?

This entry was posted on Sunday, October 20, 2013 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment