Working on the last week of the year for most ppl is generally annoying.
For me, it has its perks!
1- Came back and found a lil gift on my desk from The Boss. Chocolates.. yummm.
2- Nothing much to do. Just very light follow ups etc.
3- Very peaceful. Not many are around this time.
4- Ample carparks. I park just right in front of my entrance.
5- This is the best - I work half day only, daily. Lol.
So by noon, I'm back home and taking my sweet time slow-cooking some healthy soup for dinner, updating blogs which are long overdue, sipping tea (its Gui Hua tea today), mini "make-overing" my room and watch the world goes by.
Over the past two weeks, I went to a couple of warehouse sales.
Not as huge as the ones in KL, but okay-ish.
Loreal Warehouse Sale
Guess who "officiate" the shopping basket first? Hahaha The Boyfriend!! I was surprised to find the Loreal Men Expert set in the basket. He who used to be a soap and water guy lol is now a vain pot :P Mind you he kinda like this (he got one back in July's warehouse sale) and now this is even cheaper (comes with facial wash too).
Some of the stuffs I got are:
- Maybelline Turbo Boost Mascara (Another!? Yeah.. hands itchy) RM15
- Maybelline Eyestudio Palette in Winter Iris RM15
- Loreal Cashmere Milk Makeup Remover (I'm currently using Elixir Concentrate and liking it, so giving Cashmere Milk a try now) Don't remember how much RM10/RM15
- Loreal Derma Genesis Toner RM10. I use toners like theres no tomorrow..
- Garnier Light Dark Spot Corrector RM10
- Loreal White Perfect Zooming Spot Corrector RM20 (?) Hmm I am recently obsessed in getting rid of a tiny weeny dark spot on my cheekbone..
- Maybelline Angelfit Liquid Foundation RM20 (?)
- Loreal Derma Genesis Set RM60
The was a small section for Vichy. Only a few items though:
- Liftactiv Pro Night: Detoxifying Anti Wrinkle & Firming Care (6x15ml - RM60)
- Liftactiv Pro: Pro Fibre Anti Wrinkle & Firming Care (2x50ml - RM60)
I've never seen this at Guardian/Watsons before, and was told these are new products. Over the recent weekend I saw these two at Guardian, and yes, labelled "NEW". Priced at RM130 for 50ml.. ooh la la. Thank my itchy hands.
- Another was for slimming (don't know the name coz I didn't buy it)
Its time I start using anti aging creams, eh? *excuses to buy*
There were many other makeup items - tons of mascaras, lipsticks, eye shadows, liners but I skipped.
Too many already *guilty*
Also Loreal Elseve shampoos, conditioner and masks are really affordable. RM14 for the shampoos and RM10 for the mask! I didn't get any as I prefer Redken Body Full and bynature shampoos (got these from Bangkok); and I use hair mask like super slowwwww.
Metrojaya Warehouse Sale
Pretty good deals I'd say. Average about 50-80% for clothing, lingeries, handbags. Heads everywhere. Oh, random thought - where are all the well endowed women?! Walked past the lingerie section and all that were left are big sizes? *puzzled* Are there really that many small chested girls here? Heee forget abt it eh, just one of my random silly tots.
I skipped all the clothes and handbags coz I'll be heading to Bangkok soon :)
I did make a small damage with Elizabeth Arden though. Took home with me:
- EA Good Morning Skin Serum RM55
- EA Sheer White Restoring Night Cream RM62
I've started using them so I'll do a proper review soon eh.
* I forgot where I download those pictures sigh, lemme just do a search..