KL Trip May 2013  

Posted by: Foxy Frangipani in ,

The main purpose of the trip is for a night of get together; but somehow the shopaholic in me managed to squeeze in time for shopping.

Something drew me into the Etude outlet in Times Square. The Husband scored some super affordable skincare from the collagen range (he blamed me for his growing skincare addiction heh!)

When it is Buy 1 Free 1, it is difficult to choose...
I had some samples of the Baking Powder scrub from my Korea trip - I love the scent and texture. So of course its the right time to buy!

My eyes did an autopilot looking for blushers.. and settled on Sweet Recipe Cupcake All Over Color. I picked two out of four as one was out of stock. RM41.90 for 2.. 


The window display at Sasa caught my attention - the massage bar. Turned out free with each Loreal Revitalift product. I chose the moisturiser.

My second trip to Hyakuland (Daiso's twin) - some powders and concealers. I've collected blushers from my first trip back in December..

Some gold and silver eye shadows from Essence. Collections are so much slower in Penang.. hmmm.. just look at the EU releases already hmmph.


Time Square is a great place to shop for accessories. Affordable - belts and earrings at RM10 each. Also, some pretty dresses and cardis also at RM10 each! Now I wish I am a petite Thai size....

This entry was posted on Monday, May 27, 2013 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment