The Body Shop Sale May 2013  

Posted by: Foxy Frangipani in ,

 
This just arrived today..
The Body Shop is having a sale on their webstore. I was in luck as my favourite White Musk Body Mist is on 70% off :D
 
They charge a flat rate of RM10 for shipping by PosLaju.
Shipping took about 3 days (excluding weekends); and came properly sealed. No spillage and I immediately took a whiff.
 
Ooh I love the Passion Fruit Shower Gel! I love Body Shop shower gels and would usually buy when they are on sale. I checked the web again today and these shower gel is no longer offered :S
 
I also picked up:
 
 
 

This entry was posted on Wednesday, May 22, 2013 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment