Naruko Magnolia Brightening and Firming Serum  

Posted by: Foxy Frangipani in ,


Naruko Says:


Application:

Step 1: After cleansing and using toner and milky lotion, pump out a dime-sized amount of the serum and spread it evenly onto the face. For areas fine lines and dull skin, leave the serum on for 3-5 minutes. Then gently pat the face with your fingertips.
Step 2: Follow with eye cream and/or night gelly for the best result.

How to Massage Using the Serum:

Step 1: 
After your skincare routine, pump out a dime-sized amount of the serum and spread it evenly onto the face, starting with your forehead, cheeks, chin, and nose. Use your fingertips to massage thoroughly.
 
Step 2: Enhance use on the dark spots and trouble areas as needed.
Step 3: Rub your palms together until they are warm. Use your palms to gently press against your forehead, chin, and the sides of your nose. Press each area for 3-5 minutes.

*Recommendation:
When massaging, please remember to close your eyes and breathe deeply to smell the scent of the essential oils. Wash your face with lukewarm water the following morning.


Ingredients:
Purified Water (Aqua), Taiwan Magnolia Grandiflora (Michelia Alba) Flower Water, Magnolia Grandiflora Bark Extract, Plantago Major Seed Extract, Tranexamic Acid, Phytoferulin® Extract [Kalanchoe Spathulata Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Alpine Skullcap (Scutellaria Alpina) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Masterwort (Peucedanum Ostruthium) Leaf Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Alps Wormwood (Artemisia Umbelliformis) Extract, Leontopodium Alpinum Extract, Alpine Willowherb (Epilobium Fleischeri) Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Chamolmilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract], Snow Fungus (Tremella Fuciformis) Extract, Palmitoyl Tripeptide 3, Baicalin, Alpha-Arbutin, Glycoprotein, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lecithin, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Glycerine, Propanediol, Sclerotium Gum, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate VP Copolymer, Sodium Citrate, D-Glucono-1, 5-Lactone, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Methylisothiazolinone, Essential Oil of Lemon (Citrus Limonum)

This gentle, ecofriendly product is made without parabens, preservatives, artificial ingredients or coloring.  The product is cruelty free and is not tested on animals.


Foxy Frangipani Says:
Scent: Floral
Nett Wt: 30ml
Made in: Taiwan
Texture: White milky lotion

Another item from my Taiwan trip :)

I remember I was super excited at one of the Watsons outlet because I saw the entire Naruko range there. Spent quite some time browsing and deciding what to buy, because it was sale time (thank you thank you so lucky I was there when many outlets were having sales); many items are either on discount or Buy 1 Free 1 :D

I didn't have time to browse the internet for reviews on this, but I thought it looked good. I have to try it. And boy I'm glad I did!

Ok let me gush about the scent first. If I were to rate what I like most about this serum, it would be the scent. Each time I apply this, I am reminded of Wesak's Day. You know the fragrant floral water that devotees use to bathe the Buddha? Yes this smells just like that. I love it! Its so relaxing.

I use about 3-4 pumps for face and neck. This milky lotion is very easy to absorb, and didn't make my face shiny. No breakouts too. I only use this for day time. I'm already done with the serum :( Lasted me about 1.5 months of once a day use.

Now for the brightening effect.. I think it does help a little. Because I've been too slack with the sunscreen (don't ask why, don't shriek too - just another episode of crappy sunscreens and I don't know what other ways to finish them before I open a new one). So, I've been without sunscreen for probably 2-3 months or more now? Sun exposure as usual - lunch time glaring sun for say 3-5 mins? Irregular though.

I didn't develop any new dark spots. While I didn't turn into luminuous Snow White, not getting new dark spots seems kinda great. Right?

Couldn't vouch for firming though, because I've been quite consistant in massage and sagging haven't come visiting :P

I will most probably repurchase this again because I really love the scent. Ahhh.

By the way, the glass bottle is quite heavy and its not easy to gauge the content inside. So I am unlikely to take this along for travels.


This entry was posted on Thursday, May 23, 2013 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment