Vichy Purete Thermale 3 in 1 One Step Cleanser  

Posted by: Foxy Frangipani in ,



Vichy Says:
Skin Concern: Aging, Dehydrated, Dry, Dull
Skin Type: All, Sensitive

Purete Thermale 3 in 1 One Step Cleanser is a cleansing milk, toning lotion and eye make-up remover combined into one convenient formula that is lightweight and non-greasy. 

Formulated for sensitive skin.
This one-step cleanser acts as a cleansing milk, a toning lotion and an eye make-up remover. With Captelae(tm) to trap impurities by minimizing rubbing with cotton.

Ingredient Innovation: Captelae™, a shea plant extract, which works like a micro-magnet to remove impurities from the skin. 

With Vichy Thermal Water, clinically proven to soothe and fortify skin. Also with vitamin B5 for its moisturizing properties. Lightweight non-greasy fluid. No rinsing required.

Results: Face, eyes and lips are perfectly cleansed in one simple step. Leaves skin feeling soft and supple.

Dermatological Standards: Allergy tested. Tested on sensitive skin under dermatological and ophthalmological control and on contact lens wearers. Alcohol-free. Soap-free. Colorant-free. Skin pH. Non-comedogenic.

Ingredients:
WATER • PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/MINERAL OIL • ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE • 
POTASSIUM PHOSPHATE • CARBOMER • SODIUM HYDROXIDE • DIPOTASSIUM 
PHOSPHATE • DISODIUM EDTA • DISODIUM OCOAMPHODIACETATE • 
MYRTRIMONIUM BROMIDE • BUTYLENE GLYCOL • BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII 
SEEDCAKE EXTRACT/SHEA BUTTER SEEDCAKE EXTRACT • FRAGRANCE


Foxy Frangipani Says:
Scent: Mild, non irritating 
Nett Wt: 200ml
Made in: France
Texture: Cream

I got these when the news of Vichy pulling out of Malaysia came to my knowledge. They were on buy 1 free 1 clearance.

This is a fine cleanser. On my bare faced days I use this both day and night. It doesn't rinse well though.. I think it is meant to be wiped off with tissue. But I don't like using tissue, or no rinsing (icky); so my trusted dampened muslin cloth it is.. After cleansing my skin really does not feel tight or dry.

I'm not comfortable with just using this alone when I have my BB cream or foundation on. I find it still leaves some residue on.. However this is my go to cleanser in the morning when I do not want to strip off too much oil from my skin.

I've since finished one tube, and am wondering if I would repurchase this again (overseas that is..). I'm not exactly loyal to facial cleansers.. but I really do like this one quite a bit.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, May 21, 2013 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment