Guardian Haul  

Posted by: Foxy Frangipani in ,

My collective haul from Guardian - last Christmas 2012.

 
 
 
The first batch - after much drooling at the catalogue and planning. The Live-Well supplements are so worth the price. Second set at 50% off. So one for mom and another for myself. Lately my kneecaps aren't feeling that great.
 
Palmers! Look at those new range of lotions. The gel type I've already reviewed. Love. But I saw another with SPF15 recently. Haven't got that yet. And the Loreal Youth Code - I have been using it for 2 months + by now.
 
Bottom left are all freebies. I was eager to try the Palmers Facial Serum, all the outlets I went to didn't have it! :(
 
 
 
Untill New Year's Day when I was casually browsing, Guardian happens to have the offer for vouchers again. The Husband as usual will spend on supplements, so we got the Zinc tablets.
 
I FINALLY FOUND THE PALMERS FACIAL SERUM!!! Of course I had to get it :D
And more Palmers freebies yay! And lucky I waited, because My Beauty Diary cleansers were on Buy 1 Free 1.
 
Oh and surprise! Guardian gave me Loreal Brush which I am currently using.
 
 
Finally (Finally? Really?) from the second haul, we had some vouchers to spend. One thing I dislike is that the vouchers only last a week. So we had to think what to buy (??!?)
 
Nivea's new range of course. They smell so fresh I really wanted to try myself if I agree with all the raves. I hope I'll like the day cream (after Naruko) because I've been using some crappy ones but didn't want to waste; but I might just use them up on my legs instead.

This entry was posted on Saturday, February 16, 2013 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

2 comments

Is that a facial serum made up from oils?

Hi Blair
No i dont think so, i took a peek at the ingredients and we have Aqua, Glycerin and Aloe at the top :)

Post a Comment