Use Them Up Feb 13 Wk 4  

Posted by: Foxy Frangipani in

Was clearing my skincare and makeups and decided I really have too much stuffs. Need to get rid of the clutter.
 
So here are some stuffs that I plan to use the following week.  Most of these are at their last quarter of content, so then I would be able to rid them for some space..
 
Skincare:
 
 
 
- Oriental Princess Vitamin C Serum (night)
- Oriental Princess Vitamin C Eye Essence
- Deary Q10 Lip Balm
- Nature Republic Whitening Ampoule (day)
 
The other two behind is actually Naruko Narcissus Serum and Loreal Youth Code PreEssence (newly opened Naruko serum, and re-bottled because I hate the Youth Code dropper)
 
Makeup:

 
 
Been really lazy with makeup ever since... ages!
 
I'd be sad to see the Goowonsesang BB Cream gone but space, I need the space. This BB Cream is one that matches my skintone. So even if I rush madly I know I won't look like a geisha once I entered my office.
 
Biore sunscreen.. hmm gives me the evil white cast.. would be gone if I take some time to blend. But I'm sleep deprived, so that is how this sunscreen was abandoned so long.
 
Esprique Moisturising Base. In short, use before expiry. Do.Not.Waste.
 
NYX Blush and Palgantong Powder - these are new :)
 
Lets see how dedicated am I in really using up products.
 

This entry was posted on Monday, February 25, 2013 and is filed under . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment