Stain Sticks, Growing My Collection  

Posted by: Foxy Frangipani in ,

The Husband forgot to pack his shaver back, so we took a trip to the drugstore. And I think its a sign to cheer myself up.. (I'm homesick sobs. Its CNY and I'm not at my "own" home).
 
Revlon Just Bitten Kissable BalmStain is selling at RM26+ what a steal yeah! No I didn't grab all. I managed to refrain and picked only 1. I know I'm supposed to watch my spending this year.
 
After all I've decided that this snake year is using up products year ;)
I picked 001 Honey a mild pink shade. I am not comfy wearing bolds so this would do nicely.
 
And Nivea deo as backup. Actually we wanted to meet the RM50 limit for voucher lol. I've recently came to accept roll-on deo. I used to only like anti perspirant but with the negatives about them... I've converted.
 
These deos are fine. I used to shun them for being sticky and takes ages to dry. Now.. I found a workaround in my routine so iy dries ok.
 
Happy Chinese New Year to all.  Have a great festive season with loved ones and may you be showered with love, health and prosperity :)
 

This entry was posted on Saturday, February 16, 2013 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment