Snake Brand Prickly Heat Cooling Powder - Lavender  

Posted by: Foxy Frangipani in ,

Every year on my annual Bangkok trip, the first night after dinner at MBK Id head straight to the supermarket. I'd then take my time scrutinizing the toiletries aisles trying to spot some new interesting items (those that cannot be found in Malaysia).

On of the item I'd always look out for is Snake Brand Cooling Powder. I got a smaller one (Orignal) previously and love it. So take a guess when I saw this:
 
 
 
Scent: Strong lavender
Nett Wt: 300gm
Made in: Thailand
Price: Less than 100 Baht 
 
Like all the Snake Brand Cooling Powder, this one; once applied feels nice and cooling. Gives me the ahh so comfy dry feel. But this scent is a wee bit too strong it can be choke-ish. Not the typical lavender scent. 
 
Usually once I applied this on, I don't need perfume anymore because the scent last me all day. But because this lavender one is abit chokish, I don't wear this to work. Reserved for hot nights only. The scent doesn't make me awake (not the strong wake up!!! type). Since I don't really favour the scent it is gonna take me a long time to finish this up..
 
...Maybe I could do something to The Husband's sports shoes? :P
 

This entry was posted on Sunday, February 17, 2013 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment