Morgan's Royal Rose Trio Moisture Burst  

Posted by: Foxy Frangipani in ,



Morgan Says:
Morgan's Royal Rose Trio Moisture Burst is a light gel with a triple-action formula that offers extended protection and hydration while providing the skin with a beautiful appearance.

This innovative formula includes Rosa Damascena, Rosa Alba and Rosa Centifolia that adapt to all skin tones to neutralize the appearance of skin imperfections and provide a glowing and healthy complexion.

This exceptional moisture burst also contains ERF (Extreme Repair Factor), a powerful anti-wrinkle element, that effectively diminishes the appearance of wrinkles and provides skin cell renewal that improves skin clarity and creates a brighter complexion.
 
Foxy Frangipani Says:
Scent: Rose scented
Nett Wt: 45ml
Made in: England
Texture: Gel

I got this in Taiwan at one of their beauty drugstore. This cost me about less than NTD 300 and seems kinda promising.

The rose scent is nice, not overpowering. The gel texture seems ok. But once applied it feels soooo sticky! :( Dislike! Really I tried a few attempts to like this but the stickiness puts me off. Worse when applied to my neck and with the hot and humid weather it makes me yearn for shower. (Yep this is one of the crappy day creams I mentioned earlier).

I'm also not keen to use this for night, so I gotta think of a way to avoid binning this. Such a waste to do that :( Hmm.. perhaps a treat as in-shower mask? While I work on that hair mask and body scrub..
 


This entry was posted on Tuesday, February 19, 2013 and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment